Dream 2 reality!

Dreams are fascinating phenomena. At times I feel it connects itself to reality by some invisible thread of instances. They just seem to link at the most unexpected or odd moments. I usually forget what I dream about. Few days, I delay waking up in the morning so that I could complete the dream but end up forgetting it all the same. Then at some odd time in future.. may be years later it pops up..just like that! This has happened more than once so I am forced to believe there is a connection.

Four years back, I had joined a one month course at CDAC just because I was totally bored at home and had a month long time to spare. I made friends there and we used to have coffee from the coffee machine which was in an alleyway. First time I went for coffee, I simply knew I’d been there before. The same place, the same atmosphere, only difference being it had been a strange place when I saw it 1st in my dream!

Then there was this church I used to see repeatedly in my dreams and never remembered until I saw the very same church with its big cemetery on the Pettah road. I instantly knew I had seen it numerous times in my dreams and I told mummy that may be I was buried somewhere deep down in there in my previous birth. :D

Another unexpected happening was when I was working for that 1 week. One day, I had some problem with the computer and the system administrator asked me something about it. The moment I answered the question I knew it was a repeat from one of my dreams:|. Unbelievably strange isn’t it!

All these make me wonder if there really is a connection or are these just random fabrications of my mind. If it is the latter, I definitely stretch my imagination too far!

But there are other dreams which I remember in parts. There was this highly adventurous one involving RGV’s ‘Kaun’ style settings where few of us were entrapped in a ‘purani haveli’ and murderers/ kidnappers were lurking all around. The escape was ‘home alone’ style :D. Then there was another one last week in which I saw lion cubs in our ‘tharavaadu’s thozhuthu’ at native place replacing the cows and a panda- tiger hybrid animal attacking me:|. I hope that kind never find links in real life!!

0 comments: